Newsletter submission guidelines
Write for us! NCSLMA’s monthly newsletter is a showcase of what’s happening in school libraries across North Carolina. In addition, newsletters are frequently shared at the national level through AASL groups. It’s a great place to share what’s happening in your library.
Who is eligible to write
You must be an NCSLMA member to write for News & Notes; however, the newsletter is shared widely.
Topics may include:
- Collaboration with other staff members
- Library programming
- Lessons -- especially those with connections to AASL Standards
- Technology solutions
- Adaptations for distance/remote learning
- Author information
- Book reviews
- Ways you have made your library inclusive
- Independent book store collaborations
- Information you are passionate about
Ready to submit?
Please double check your work before submission for:
We look forward to reading your submission!