What is the membership year?
NCSLMA's membership year runs from January 1- December 31.
Where do I find my membership number?
To find your member number:
- log in to NCSLMA.org
- click on your name (found under the site search bar)
- Your member number is in two places:
- your membership card found at the top of the page
- scroll down the page to find you USER ID (membership) number
I need a copy of your W-9.
A copy of our W-9 is linked on the bottom of each page on the website.
My financial secretary needs a copy of my invoice. Where is can I get one?
To find your invoice on ncslma.org:
My membership dues check was sent to the wrong address (or got lost in the mail).
I don't know my region.
To find your region, go to the Regions main page. Scroll down the page and you will find a Regions Map. Under that is a county listing for each region.
I don't remember my password.
- Click on the log in button in the upper right-hand corner of the main page.
- Put in your work or personal email
- Then click the FORGOT PASSWORD link.
If you work or personal email doesn't seem to be working, please try the other one before setting up a new account.
How do I change my membership information?
- Log into your account
- Click on your NAME found under the upper right search bar.
- Under MY PROFILE, you'll find an EDIT PROFILE button that will give you editing access to your information
Why have I been double billed for membership?
When members come back to the site and try to use another email address, we've found that sometimes they set up a second account. It's actually the second account that's being billed. If this happens to you, please email email@example.com so the accounts can be merged.
My school paid for the previous librarian. I'd like to transfer that membership to my name.
Memberships are for individuals and not institutions. Schools that pay for memberships are paying for a membership in the librarian's name and are not transferable.
NCSLMA is a professional organization dedicated to supporting, promoting, and empowering school librarians across the state as they transform their school communities.
Membership is $50 per year and comes with numerous benefits and professional development opportunities.
CONNECT WITH US
We provide various ways to connect with librarians across the state.